Sunday, February 4, 2007

Hip, Hip, Hooray



I finally have my home studio set up and running!! I am elated! It's been nearly a year since I have been torching at home. We moved to a new house nearly a year ago, and I haven't been able to torch at in my own space since. Brent and I (mostly Brent) ran the propane up through our deck header, so the propane is able to be outside. The ventilation runs through a flexible hose to a screen window that has been retrofitted with sheet styrofoam. It works well, but it was rather cold today sitting underneath there. I think I might have to place some insulated batting in there to stop the cold drafts. I didn't mind though - I was torchin!!

2 comments:

Amanda K. said...

Wow! The studio looks great! I'm totally having studio envy. :) Happy beading!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

I love your studio Pat - it's gorgeous! Congratulations.

Carrie